Free Irdeto survey report
Covid-19 has transformed our homes into offices, schools, gyms and theatres. But in staying home to guard against a deadly virus, have we been exposed to increased risk of cyberattack?
How have the extraordinary events of 2020 affected consumer attitudes to cybersecurity in their own homes?
Irdeto commissioned an independent survey of more than 4,000 consumers in the UK, USA, France and Germany. Conducted during April 2020, the survey report reveals:
- The proportion of consumers per region who are willing to pay for increased cybersecurity in their homes
- How much they are prepared to spend for that improved security
- Their biggest areas of concern for consumers in terms of online safety
- What parents fear most about their children going online
- The role of Covid-19 in changing consumer attitudes to online safety
- Different perceptions of security for personal data vs company data for home workers
- What’s really stopping consumers from improving their cybersecurity
As lockdown restrictions are lifted, cybersecurity issues remain. To learn more about this fascinating research, enter your details below and get your free copy of the full survey report: