Homes have become hyper-connected. Today’s broadband subscribers want more from their Wi-Fi:
- Reliable, frustration-free connectivity for the whole home
- Simple and effective security for all connected devices
- Reassurance that their families are safe online
When an ISP can’t meet these needs, subscribers will look for one who can. High-quality connected home management is a smart investment for broadband service providers in any market.
But with a crowded field of vendors, how can you be sure the solution you choose is fit for your needs now and in the future? Will it give subscribers the broadband they deserve?
Complete the form below to get our e-guide to the essential procurement questions. It contains benchmarking tips for each of the five fundamentals of connected home management:
- Security: Will the solution protect your subscribers?
- Insight: Can it give households and your support staff the data they need?
- Flexibility: How easily can it be rolled out to your full customer base?
- Standards: What steps have been taken to ensure interoperability?
- Features: Does it solve the problems your subscribers face today?
Enter your details below to get the e-guide today: