Viaccess-Orca and Wyplay have joined forces to build a pre-integrated end-to-end TV platform.
This end-to-end TV platform is dedicated to operators or content providers willing to deploy best in class services while minimizing complexity and optimising their internal resources.
This platform is highly scalable and flexible, and it addresses the needs of OTT content providers and pay-tv service providers for any delivery network and for any device. Main features include:
– Cross-device applications run on AndroidTV/Linux STB, iOS/Android Smartphone/Tablets relying on a ReactNative framework to optimize and shorten the UX customization and evolution
– A UX management tool, operators animate subscriber’s journey to generate more revenues
– A rich TV Platform, available in the cloud or on-premise, to manage content, offers, devices and customers and supports TV Everywhere services and multidevices
– Out-of-the-box personalization capabilities with profile management, content recommendation and personalized TV experiences
– Out-of-the TV business analytics for making any TV service a financial and customer success
– Support of Android TV for optimised time to market and broad ecosystem support
With its unique range of TV Professional Services, Wyplay will customize and integrate the end-to-end platform with the operator’s or content provider’s head-end. The single throat to choke, Wyplay has extensive successful experience leading complex projects including building and following-up planning across the different partners, managing technical risk analysis and choosing the best architectures.
“With tens of millions of subs addressed by their TV platforms, Viaccess-Orca is a worldwide leader. We have been convinced to collaborate with Viaccess-Orca thanks to the large features set of the VO TV platform, and, also because it has been quite fast to get a nice joint stable, reliable and ready-to-use trial: the ideal recipe for a great collaboration addressing our customer challenges” said Dominique Feral, EVP Sales & Marketing of Wyplay.
With its large experience in deploying automatically TV platform in the cloud or on premises for very demanding operators, VO is willing to go on offering its technologies with a strong roadmap. ”The world is moving faster and faster, the competition is hard and customers want to bring more and more values to their subscribers. Thanks to their impressive operators references and their new TV Professional Services, Wyplay is a partner of choice for VO” said Cédric Hardouin, EVP R&D. He added “We are pleased to combine our offerings with Wyplay to address the most demanding operators”.