For consumers, Wi-Fi is the internet. They count on it to access and run their digital lives. Which means, for Internet Service Providers (ISPs), delivering flawless Wi-Fi is the critical foundation for building a successful smart home strategy and developing a wider services platform. Get it right and the rewards are abundant, get it wrong and it’s hard to recover.
The Plume Adaptive WiFi™ Advantage white paper explores the need to adopt a new approach or get left behind. In it we answer:
- What Wi-Fi service delivery challenges do ISPs face in the smart home?
- Why do traditional Wi-Fi delivery methods fail to provide adequate coverage?
- Why does Wi-Fi need to adapt to every user’s specific needs?
- How can ISPs embrace cloud and AI to gain distinct performance advantages?
- Why is Plume Adaptive WiFi different?
Download the paper by completing this form.