Central European Media Enterprises (CME) has agreed to buy out its partners in the Studio 1+1 Group of companies in Ukraine. By doing so, it will raise its stake to 90% and have the option to buy the remaining 10%. CME is effectively buying a 30% stake for around $219.6 million (€148.9 million), for which two individuals – Boris Fuschmann and Alexander Rodnyansky – will receive $79.6 million. Fuschmann and Rodnyansky hold the remaining 10% of shares, which are currently valued at $95.4 million. CME has been present in Ukraine for over a decade, its interests in the country including the national commercial station Studio 1+1.