Click Here to View the Presentations
The event took place at the Sofitel Hotel in Budapest on April 15th and looked at the latest developments in the cable, satellite, IPTV and DTT sectors, as well as current regulatory issues, in what is one of Central and Eastern Europe’s most dynamic and progressive markets.
Entrance is Free to Broadband TV News readers and includes a Continental Breakfast.
- Gábor Mátrai, Director of Government and External Relations, UPC Hungary
- John Rossiter, Senior VP of Operations and Business Development, HBO Central Europe
- Csilla Vörös, Managing Director, AGB Nielsen Research, Hungar
- Leiv Svenning, Head of CEE, Telenor Satellite Broadcasting A
- Chris Dziadul, Editorial Director and Chief East European Analyst, Broadband TV News
- Moderator: Julian Clover, Editorial Director and European Digital Analyst, Broadband TV News
Roosevelt ter 2
Date: April 15, 2008
Conference Language: English