The transition to digital broadcasting is already well under way in Hungary, with the market served by the DTT platform MinDig TV, which has just introduced a new pay-TV element; four DTH platforms, including one that specializes in HD channels; a large and well established cable industry where take-up of digital TV is growing; and at least four IPTV services.
If you were unable to attend the event you can still register to view and download the presentations.
- Leiv Svenning, Head of CEE, Telenor Satellite Broadcasting
- Magnus Ternsjö, Managing Director, UPC DTH
- Jean-Francois Fenech, CEO, Antenna Hungária
- Ferenc Kéry, President, Hungarian Cable Communications Association
- Leonard M Fertig, CEO of Motive Television and non-executive director, Metrodome
- Chris Dziadul, Editorial Director, Broadband TV News.
Moderator: Julian Clover, Editorial Director, Broadband TV News.