Broadband TV News and SES would like to invite you to a special business briefing in Bratislava on Thursday, October 26. Taking as its theme TV industry challenges in Slovakia, it will examine in detail both the challenges faced and opportunities offered by one of the most dynamic markets in Central and Eastern Europe.
The briefing will consist of an introductory presentation and two panel discussions involving leading industry stakeholders. It will take place at the Crowne Plaza hotel between 4pm-6pm and be followed by a reception.
- Thomas Wrede, Vice President, New Technology & Standards, SES Video, SES
- Martin Ornass-Kubacki, Vice President & Chief Regional Officer, CEE, SES Video, SES
- Jaromir Glisnik, Member of the Board, M7 Group
- Zdenko Rysavy, Technical Director, Markiza Slovakia
- Andrej Miklanek, Marketing Expert, Slovak Telekom
- Mojmir Mlcoch, CFO, TV JOJ
- Vlastimil Lakatos, Head of TV Services, Antik Telecom
- Robert Tavoda, President, APKT
To register for free attendance, please Click Here.
Crowne Plaza address:
Hodžovo námestie 568/2,
816 25 Bratislava, Slovakia