Telekom Srbija has completed the acquisition of a 100% stake the telco Globaltel for an undisclosed fee.
According to N1, the change in management and ownership was registered on July 13 and the company will be headed by Jovan Bogdanovic.
As previously reported by Broadband TV News, news of the transaction was first mentioned by Telekom Srbija’s CEO Vladimir Lucic last month. He also denied that it was worth €17 million.
Prior to its sale, Globaltel was majority (55%) owned by Zeljko Mitrovic’s Pink media group, with the remaining 45% held by Procescom.
The latter was majority (51%) owned by Vojislav Krstic.