The 10th edition of NEM Dubrovnik, to held on June 5-8, will have as many as 10 keynote speakers from leading industry companies.
The nine announced so far, in alphabetical surname order, are:
• Victoriya Boklag, CEO, United Group
• Jamie Cooke, GM CEE, Baltics, Middle East, Mediterranean, Turkey and EMEA Pay TV and Creative Agency at Warner Bros. Discovery
• Louise Pedersen, CEO, All3Media International
• Frank Spotnitz, CEO & Executive Producer, Big Light Productions
• Monty Sarhan, CEO, SkyShowtime
• Melinda Szabó, Senior Vice President B2C Commercial Growth Europe, Deutsche Telekom
• Dušan Švalek, Deputy CEO, CME
• Maria Valenzuela, General Manager, Movistar Plus+ International Division
• Moritz von Kruedener, Managing Director, Beta Film
A 10th keynote speaker will be announced shortly and the event will also have around 60 renowned speakers.
Commenting on NEM Dubrovnik, Victoriya Boklag, CEO, United Group, said: “I am really looking forward to NEM Dubrovnik 2023 in June. The fight for eyeballs has never been more heated than now. With local media houses, global entertainment players, content creators and telco operators all in “one room”, what a great chance to share perspectives and try to predict the future together”.
Jamie Cooke, GM CEE, Baltics, Middle East, Mediterranean, Turkey and EMEA Pay TV and Creative Agency at Warner Bros. Discovery, added: “I’m excited to be part of NEM Dubrovnik 2023 as one of the keynote speakers and share my industry insights. I know the TV market has been a major contributor to the development of the television industry in CEE over the past decades and peers from all around the world will be joining, so I look forward to meeting them in beautiful Dubrovnik”.
Monty Sarhan, CEO, SkyShowtime, said: “Having just completed the roll-out of SkyShowtime across all of our markets, including across Central & Eastern Europe, it’s a great time to join people from across the industry at NEM Dubrovnik. I look forward to speaking and being there to celebrate NEM Dubrovnik’s 10th anniversary”.
For further details about NEM Dubrovnik, please go to: https://neweumarket.com/dubrovnik/about/