ThinkAnalytics has announced that the total number of subscribers under contract is now close to 400 million.
It has also rebranded its viewer engagement platform to Think360 and released new insights from over 80 Think360 deployments.
Headline figures from the latter include:
• A 60% increase in shows viewed
• A 300% increase in plays from search powered by Think360
• A 100% increase in VOD consumption
• Personalisation is driving a 450% increase in content plays
• An increase in average watch time per user of over 80%
• A 35% rise in linear TV hours watched
• Material increases in loyalty and reduction in churn
The Think360 suite includes personalised content discovery, viewer insight, A/B testing, editorial and UX control, AI metadata enrichment, churn detection and analysis, and hyper-targeted advertising – all with intuitive management consoles and underpinned by machine learning and AI.
Peter Docherty, founder and CTO at ThinkAnalytics, said: “We are seeing massive changes in the way we find and consume content. This has been fuelled by enhanced viewer experiences from Amazon Prime Video, Netflix and ourselves as we help viewers find compelling things to watch in an ever-growing ocean of content. Our rebranded Think360 viewer engagement suite more fully conveys what we offer, not just search and recommendations, and is all about acting upon intelligence to improve content upsell, subscriber engagement and satisfaction. And the results speak for themselves with significant uplift in viewer engagement for customers deploying Think360 personalized discovery”.