Besides the number of companies also the rented floor space has been further increased. In total, 36 countries will be present. The Exhibition and Conference for Broadband, Cable & Satellite will take place in Cologne/Germany from 12 – 14 June 2018.
“With 500 exhibitors we will achieve the best result since ANGA COM has been founded,” commented Dr. Peter Charissé, Managing Director of ANGA COM.
“We feel a strong tailwind for the last weeks of preparation. Our visitors can expect tons of product innovations and even more exciting conference panels.”
The conference agenda has been newly structured and extended to 34 expert panels. The highlights include:
– International CTO Panel with Arris, Cisco, Com Hem, Liberty Global, TDC Group, Tele Columbus and Vodafone.
– TV Strategies in Europe, Middle East and Africa – Market Update in Cooperation with Broadband TV News with Cisco, Eutelsat, SES, Telekom Romania and Vector Technologies.
– EU Regulatory Update: Copyright Law in cooperation with Cable Europe
– Broadband and Media Summit with Deutsche Telekom, ProSiebenSat.1, Sky, Unitymedia and Vodafone.
– TV vs. Streaming – New Content? New Cooperations? with Amazon Prime Video Germany, Constantin Film, RTL Television, Telekom Deutschland and Vodafone.
– Broadband Day – Gigabit now! in cooperation with the Broadband Office of the German Federation and VATM
– Adressable TV: Television in Times of Big Data and Digital Assistants
– NewTV: AppTV, Cloud TV, VR and AR