Arris has completed the $2.1 billion acquisition of Pace. The purchase was made through Arris International plc, the newly formed parent company of Arris Group.
“Arris is investing in our industry’s next stage of growth. This acquisition enables us to scale our leadership and innovation to transform global entertainment and communications for millions of people,” said Bob Stanzione, who will lead the new organisation as chairman and CEO. “Our combined organisation unites two of the strongest leadership and engineering teams in the industry—giving us the scale, expertise, and technology to make Arris, more than ever before, the partner of choice for the world’s leading service providers. Together with our customers, we’re creating a world of connected, personalised entertainment and communications that blend seamlessly into our everyday lives.”
The newly combined company is incorporated in the UK, with operational and worldwide headquarters remaining in Suwanee, GA, United States. Arris shareholders will own approximately 76% of the new company, with former Pace shareholders owning the remaining 24%.