UK-based pay-TV operator BSkyB has enforced its weight in Sky Deutschland’s supervisory board following BSkyB’s recent takeover of the majority interest in the German pay-TV broadcaster.
Jeremy Darroch, CEO of BSkyB, has been elected the new chairman of Sky Deutschland’s supervisory board. He follows James Murdoch, director and Co-Chief Operating Officer of 21st Century Fox, New York, USA who will remain a member of the supervisory board.
The other members of Sky Deutschland’s supervisory board are:
– Markus Tellenbach (deputy chairman of the supervisory board), president and CEO, TVN, Warsaw, Poland
– Andrew Griffith, CFO, BSkyB, London, UK
– Stefan Jentzsch, partner, Perella Weinberg Partners, London, UK
– Mark Kaner, president, 20th Century Fox Television Distribution, Los Angeles, USA
– Miriam Kraus, senior vice president, head of global governance, risk & compliance, SAP, Walldorf, Germany
– Harald Rösch, independent corporate and investment consultant, Hamburg, Germany
– Katrin Wehr-Seiter, managing director, BIP Investment Partners, Luxembourg