In it’s tenth anniversary of the international ITV competition the ITV Awards will recognize the best entrants in eight different award categories:
– Best User Experience and Design Interface (user friendly navigation, graphics, design …)
– Best Connected TV applications (OTT, Hybrid services, VOD, Catchup…)
– Best Multiscreen application (all trans media productions – minimum of two devices)
– Best Advertising and T-Commerce services
– Best Social TV Service
– Best Enhanced TV Service (Service enriching a TV program)
– Best Innovation and Technology (service or technology “on air”, or under development)
– AFDESI Grand Prix (the service or programme of the year)
All the programmes will be exposed and promoted to the World audiovisual industry. Winners will receive a special trophy designed by Stack
The International ITV Awards are opened to all companies (CE manufacturers, operators, broadcasters, developers, publishers,…) who were involved in a live interactive television service during the year 2014, or are involved in the production of a concept. The competition has grown to incorporate all new formats of television interactivity, through remote control, fixed and mobile phone, 2nd screen, Internet.
Competition registration is available on line on www.afdesi.org.