You are responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with our content providers to leverage their and our marketing assets to help support and drive product acquisition and brand awareness.
The company Future Entertainment, a fully owned subsidiary of Virgin Media, based in Luxembourg provides managed delivery for broadcast linear content and non linear content. They also provide multimedia Hub services to Cables, ISPs and mobile.
- You own the channel provider marketing relationship and budget; creating, in co-operation with the marketing team, the annual marketing plan, managing all approval process between the central marketing team and any agencies commissioned to provide services.
- Align the Marketing plan with the Marketing plan, ensuring that business critical departments are briefed within their deadline requirements
- You build a two-way awareness between and the content provider of strategic aims to find new ways of increasing marketing collaboration throughout the term of the relationship
- You drive awareness and purchase of premium TV content channels
- You maximise the use of content and content events through all distribution channels in line with broader Marketing priorities
- You are responsible for ensuring marketing opportunities
- You develop and execute any market research campaign for subscribers of Premium channels and work together with VM to identify common needs for market research with customers
- You build awareness and its products through PR activities
Who are you?
- You have creative marketing experience and managing and delivering campaigns
- You have experience of working with content providers and agencies
- You are an excellent communicator
- You have a commercial understanding, its products services and the market place in wich it operates
- You are able to work with ambiguity and in consultative style
- You have a degree in creative field, brand, marketing of media
- You have the drive and self motivation to push through ideas and projects
Is this your dream job at a dream location? Please let us know!
To apply email [email protected], quoting ‘Broadband TV News’