The Broadband TV News team can put your business in front of potential clients at our dedicated Business Breakfast events or at some of Europe’s major trade shows.
As the industry’s leading news source, Broadband TV News builds attendance through a combination of editorial previews, banner advertising and direct mailings. Our extensive database can be tailored to directly speak to your market.
- Stand-alone Breakfast Briefings and afternoon Business Briefings for up to 130 participants.
- Events as part of trade show or conference programmes.
- In-house activities (for re-sellers / agents) or company away-days.
In an approach built over seven years, we offer structured, well-organised and highly targeted networking opportunities wherever in Europe you want to build your profile and make important new contacts.
We use our market knowledge to advise on the best venue and city and our local contacts to ensure press coverage.
Flexible depending on size and responsibilities, we’re considerably cheaper than large event organisers – comparable to a PR co but they don’t have our assets / knowledge / industry-specific expertise.
Choosing Broadband TV News guarantees:
- Access to our 30,000+ daily readers, including many key decision-makers.
- Industry expertise – we’ll advise on subject to ensure it’s topical and meets your critical business objective.
- Top-table discussion with industry luminaries – our reputation and contacts ensure we land heavy hitters.
- A respected and objective moderator to keep discussion relevant – and keep your audience’s attention.
- Thought-leadership credibility through pre-event promotion of at least one month (website, 2 email blasts & social media).
- A good turn out: our readers attend because they trust us.
- Post-event coverage: the event will populate that day’s edition of the daily and we’ll shoot video interviews with speakers to run post event.
- A halo effect from association with a topical news event.
Telenor Satellite Broadcasting has actively pursued a policy of expanding its activities in Central and Eastern Europe. It approached Broadband TV News to jointly organise a business breakfast in Prague, attended by a group of local and international industry executives, in order to raise its profile.
The event (five or six ten-minute presentations provided by key industry players, followed by a panel discussion) proved a resounding success. Since then we have organised similar business breakfasts in Bucharest, Belgrade, Budapest, Zagreb and again in Prague.
If you’d like to discuss how we can help you be seen as an industry leader and reach the right people, then email Chris Griffin at: email@example.com or give him a call on: +44 7590 522475.