Broadband TV News and Telenor Satellite Broadcasting staged their second Business Breakfast event in Belgrade on March 1, 2011.
Serbia is rapidly developing into one of the most dynamic TV markets in the South East European region. Its cable industry is dominated by Serbia Broadband (SBB), which also operates one of two DTH platforms in the country. Digi Sat, the other platform, is meanwhile owned by Romania’s RCS/RDS. IPTV is still at an early stage, with the incumbent telco Telekom Srbija the main player, and TV Pink remains the country’s leading commercial broadcaster. Serbia aims to complete the switchover to digital broadcasting on April 4, 2012.
Participating in the event were:
- Leiv Svenning, Head of CEE, Telenor Satellite Broadcasting
- Chris Dziadul, Editorial Director, Broadband TV News
- Ms Dragica Pilipovic Chaffey, CEO of Serbia Broadband
- Marcel Popa, General Manager, Digi Sat d.o.o. (member of RCS&RDS group)
- Jelena Stojanovic, Director of Marketing and Sales, Telekom Srbija
Download presentations from the Belgrade Business Breakfast