AFDESI has announced the tenth Anniversary of the unique international ITV competition: the International ITV Awards 2013, which is now open for entries.
The ITV Awards will recognise the best entrants in eight different award categories:
- Best User Experience and Design Interface (user friendly navigation, graphics, design …)
- Best Connected TV applications (OTT, Hybrid services, VOD, Catchup…)
- Best Multiscreen application (all trans media productions – minimum of 2 devices)
- Best Advertising and T-Commerce services
- Best Social TV Service
- Best Enhanced TV Service (Service enriching a TV program)
- Best Innovation and Technology (service or technology “on air”, or under development)
- AFDESI “Grand Prix” (the service or programme of the year)
Winners will receive a special trophy designed by Stack.
The International ITV Awards are opened to all companies (including CE manufacturers, operators, broadcasters, developers, publishers) who were involved in a live interactive television service during the year 2012/13 (up to July 2013), or are involved in the production of a concept. The competition has grown to incorporate all new formats of television interactivity, through remote control, fixed and mobile phone.
An overview of the winners of 2012 can be found on the Broadband TV News website.
To get your registration form, mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for entering the Awards is 15th July 2013.