In what is the second major change of ownership in Russian music TV this month, Muz TV has gained the entrepreneur Alisher Usmanov as a majority shareholder. Local reports say he has paid $300 million (€222.8 million) for a 75% stake in the channel. Although full details of its previous ownership are unknown, the music producer Igor Krutoy is expected to retain the remaining 25% of shares. Usmanov’s other interests include a 50% stake in the sports channel 7TV, for which he paid $25 million last November. Three weeks ago MTV and VH1 Russia were acquired by the Russian diversified media company Pro-Media for around $360 million in cash.